Thursday, May 29, 2008

A good day at Good*will

I'm trying to find some cute little art to brighten the nursing moms room at our church. So I headed to Good*will, hoping for a bargain and was not disappointed! I found 2 cute prints (cutesy might be the word, but they're better than blank walls!), three brand name shirts for my kids, a vase, and a homeschool book from Christian Liberty Press, one of my favorite publishers. Thanks to 50% off "red tag" items and framed art, Total bill: $5.60. Not bad.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Love Goodwill!

Melissa Lester said...

Good deals!

mom24 said...

Yes - I'm liking CLP! And I love the deals to be found at Goodwill! It's like a treasure hunt, eh?
Andrea

Cathy said...

a banner day! :)

jennifer h said...

Jenn,

I am proud of your finds!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Show us the prints :)

What a great day! I love a good deal.

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Yes, yes... I thought of that (showing the prints) after I did the post. VBS is this coming week, and since I'm directing, my brain is fried! I'll try to post them this week.