The Dryer's Mine!

I love that I have kids old enough to do chores and actually be helpful. (Yes, chore post is in the works and coming shortly, I promise.) What a blessing that my son, S, can sort and start my laundry every day! But I learned the hard way that a 13 yo boy just doesn't "get" what can go into the dryer and what can't. (For that matter, even sweet husbands have a hard time discerning that.) Yesterday he asked about a pillowcase and dried my favorite chocolate-brown linen pants without a thought!! ugh!

So -- I'm very proud of my boy for his mastery in the laundry room, but I think from now on, I'll govern the dryer!

Comments

Mary@notbefore7 said…
LOL! So nice that he can do the washer though...one step at a time. my hubby still doesn't quite "get" what can be dried and what can't in the dryer... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

Design Inspiration