Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Overheard

Sign of gettin' old - I can't remember anything! I know there were funny things said around here, but I keep forgetting to write them down! So here are just a couple of quotes:

"Mom, do my good jeans have one hole, or two?" C. (11) - That's why his jeans come from the thrift store ... he puts holes in them whether they cost $40 or $4!

"Boak!" tr. "milk" - 21 mo K. - took us forever to figure that one out!

"Mom, does God make it morning?" Yes. "I want Him to make it morning when it's night - so Daddy will be home." Awww.. 3yo A., wishing time would fly while Daddy's out of town.

Go put a smile on your face with more Tiny Talk at Not Before 7.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awe that is too cute. Children are amazing I love the way they think. God does make it morning!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That is so sweet - about making it morning! I love that your kids love their daddy like that. Daddies are SO important. Praise God for the ones that love their children!

Robert Covington said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.