Let's Review


Tuesday: 1.5mi. very very hot. legs like lead

Wednesday: 2.2mi. very very hot. awful migraine. did i learn my lesson?

Thursday: crosstrain indoors - 5.2 mi on stationary bike with my book. aaaahhh :)

Saturday: 4mi. moderate heat/partly cloudy. first decent 'long run' all summer. encouraged and motivated by waves & nods from other runners, going the opposite direction, as we passed on our loops. offered broken prayers and recited verses in my head when my brain didn't have to stop & remind my lungs to breathe or my legs to take the next step. Philippians 4:13!

Not the most impressive week, but the first one in a long time with anything resembling consistency.

(this cheery vine gave me motivation for another mile...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

The Story of Us