1/30

I have so much to say. A dozen blog posts roll around in my head: the joy (and difficulty) of my first half marathon; what I learned last year; what I hope to do better this year. Cute things the kids say and I forget before I can type them out. But I'm finding it hard to find time to sit at the computer long enough to get the thoughts out of my head and onto the blog.


So I'm borrowing an idea from a blogging friend and posting a picture a day for 30 days that sums up life around here. Enjoy #1 - K (3) rocking out her broom guitar!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Mike Tant said…
I feel the same way - I have several things I want to comment on but just don't have time to compose my thoughts. Love the post - rock on Katie Lou!
Dianne said…
KL sure has the "stance" down pat.
Anonymous said…
What a neat idea! :)
Mary@notbefore7 said…
Great idea! Love it. I finally got some time this week to blog...about November events...LOL!

This will also help with the photography practice, huh? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

Design Inspiration