Boys

I'm guessing the 12 yo boy's thought process went something like this:

If the cozy coupe toddler car is fun for little kids, I bet it would be fun for me. But I don't fit very well, so let's take the roof off. Now, what would be really fun is if we rode it down the driveway. [our drive is slightly sloped] "Hey, A! (4yo) Come over here and let me push you down the driveway in K's (2yo) car! Coool! Now, grab the end of my grappling hook and I'll pull you!"

Their ability to come up with creative ideas of trying to kill themselves never ceases to amaze me. Thankfully the only casualty in this escapade was a sippy cup.

Comments

Andrea said…
Yes - they make us quite nervous at times around here! Ashton (3) busted his eye on his new bunkbed last month and Lucas (17m) wouldn't leave a dog alone and got himself bitten in his face.
And when you find them in precarious fixes, ya gotta wonder what makes them think like that - lol!
Andrea
Mary@notbefore7 said…
I love this! It reminds me of the antics I always caught my brother in.

His most famous in the driveway was tieing my father's desk chair (on wheels) to the back of the van with a bungee chord. Thus creating a bungee chair. You sit in the chair and fly down the driveway - but hold tight! :)

Our driveway was a lot more than SLIGHTLY sloped - it was a full out hill toward the street.

How did my mom survive?
Mike Tant said…
The only thing that could make this better would be a picture. This certainly brings back some memories of Lakeside Park Drive!
Love,
GP

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

Design Inspiration