We interrupt this program...

I will not be around in the blogsphere this week. It's VBS week at our church, and I am the director this year. Most of the hard work is behind me and I'm geared up to enjoy the fun and see what the Lord will do in the lives of the children and our community. Even though we'll be enjoying ourselves, the pace of this week will be a harried one. So blogging must wait until after our Faith Expedition! I look forward to posting and visiting later in the month.

Grace and Peace!

Comments

Mary@notbefore7 said…
Can't wait to hear all about it! Director is a lot of work! God bless you and those kiddos this week.
Melissa Lester said…
We just finished up VBS this week. So much fun! But I hope we will all get some rest tomorrow.
Melissa Lester said…
Please stop by my blog to get an award!

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

The Story of Us