Down from the Mountaintop

I haven't posted in a while because I've been here:

My Sweetie and I had a fabulous anniversary trip in the Rocky Mountains! In addition to simply enjoying 3 1/2 days of grown up conversation (thanks to Mom & Sis for watching the young 'uns!) we were in constant awe of the splendor of our God's creation!

It was a time of romance, worship, and refreshment for our souls. Just the thing to "fill my tank" before beginning a new school year.



"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; You are exalted as head over all."

I Chronicles 29:11



Comments

Kate said…
Awesome pics! What a view. I am always sooo in awe when on top of a mountain. Such a true and grand perspective of His creation. Glad you all had some time TWOgether w/out interruptions! :)
60 toes said…
I love your photos. I am missing our trip to the Rockies earlier this month. I am still on the "high" of our mountaintop experience. The beauty of God's creation is truly captivating.

Thanks for sharing.

-C

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

The Story of Us