Happy Birthday!




Today is my #2 son, C.'s 11th birthday! C. made his arrival 3 days before his big brother's 2nd birthday - what a fun birthday present for S. that year! We are on our vacation and are celebrating by eating his favorite breakfast - pancakes - and heading to the beach! For the last 11 years, this boy has made us laugh more times than we can count! He has a hilariously sophisticated sense of humor. He also has very contagious joi de vive and I love him for it! Happy Birthday, Kiddo!

Comments

Mary@notbefore7 said…
Birthday Season has arrived there, huh?

Happy Birthday!
Kate said…
awww! happy 11th c!! have fun at the beach you lucky boy! :)
Mark said…
Happy Birthdays all around. Our birthday season is in the spring. It is sort of fun to have them run together.

Another funny thing is that my boy #2 is the humorous one at our house, too.
Mark said…
Again, last comment from Jennifer, not Mark.

I got interrupted before I remembered to sign it. Huh, I wonder how that happened? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Giveaway!

Dinner on a Thursday

The Story of Us